CA2 (SSD Node), was nearly under full usage, so we decided it was time to move. The new server has double the ram, and twice the CPU cores.
- 11:44 am Migration started to the new node. Each VPS was down for this time, but restored as the migration finished.
- 4:47 pm Migration completed, but IP’s needed to be transfered manually.
- All VPS’s were online but the IP was different.
- No IP’s transfered due to inaccessability to the internet by staff.
- 1:43 pm IP migration started, this took a while as each IP required 4 steps to move, and this was done manually.
- 4:20 pm IP migration finished.